The following outlines the pricing and registration process for corporate membership for recreation programs for the 2020-21 membership year.
YOU MUST BE A MEMBER of Retired Teachers of Ontario District 18 hence the necessity of doing a two part membership application:
- The total cost per member will be $247.75 (includes HST).
- In order for me to confirm you are a member of RTOERO and therefore qualify for participation, you are asked to forward an initial deposit to me with your name, address, phone number and email address in the amount of $75.65. Make the cheque payable to me (Ward Levine) and forward to 17 Eglington St., Lindsay, ON., K9V6K6 by May 5, 2020. Membership is based on a first come, first served basis so please make note of this.
- Our membership renews May 13, 2020. After May 5, 2020 and prior to the renewal date I will be providing the Recreation Centre with a list of members who have made the initial deposit at which point you will make final payment of $172.10 ($247.75 – $75.65) at the Recreation Centre and complete the necessary paperwork to finalize your registration.
- Spouses or dependents (under 25 years of age) of members may join for a cost of $ 210.70 (includes HST) which is payable in full directly to the recreation centre ONLY AFTER the member has made her/his final payment!
- Memberships cannot be prorated so please please be aware that if you join after the May 13, 2020 renewal date, you will be required to pay the full price of the membership.
- Candace McGuigan, fitness co-ordinator for the Recreation Centre for the City of Kawartha Lakes, has again been very supportive and helpful this year in getting us to this point. The pricing has increased slightly from last year but is still a better deal than the general public membership cost of $550.88 (includes HST).
If you have questions, please contact Ward by email – email@example.com