DID YOU KNOW? One of Ontario’s NEWEST provincial parks is located in District 18!
• nature lovers, trail walkers/ hikers, birders, flora and fauna admirers
• 4 easy to access walking trails ( Level of Difficulty: Easy ), that will tempt you to leave the roadsides and discover the unique alvar habitats that shelter rare plants and birds
• walk a little, or just sit and wait for nature to come to you
• ask a friend, dress appropriately, drive the road toward Victoria Road Village and Dalrymple
• walk the trails ( maps and guides available ) and experience Carden Alvar on Foot
And it’s Free!
What a great way to be active, be sociable, and enjoy nature in a most unique setting.